ARGO CareChain population health management software provides predictive algorithms, risk assessments, and clinical insights across the continuum of care. CareChain’s comprehensive, flexible, and highly configurable system helps organizations reduce costs, streamline operations, and achieve better patient outcomes.
CareChain population health functionality includes:
Population Health Analytics
Uses data to stratify patient populations, predict readmission risks, design programs, and track trends for readmissions, risk, and emergency department utilization.
- Clinical Decision Support
- Predictive Risk
- Program Design and Governance
- Role-Based Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Dashboards
- KPI Tracking
- Network Utilization and Leakage
- Cohort Analysis
Care Coordination Health Improvement
Supports care management, transitions of care/referrals, and engagements to reduce readmissions and improve patient health.
- Risk-Stratified Patient Registries
- Consolidated Patient View
- Health Assessments and Personalized Care Plans/
- Provider and Community Referrals
- Patient Engagement
- Care Team and Clinical Engagement
- Regulatory Compliance and Reporting
- Supervisor and Management Support
Data Aggregation and Management
Collects data from multiple sources and transforms it into meaningful information.
- Data Sources
- Entity Master Patient Index (EMPI) Patient Identity Options
- System of Record
- Longitudinal Records Compilation